Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Want To Sell Your Website? I Might Be Inertested...

wazza
Trust:

Want To Sell Your Website? I Might Be Inertested...

Hey affiliates!

If you have an unwanted/unfinished or a site you no longer have the passion for that has some traffic (earnings are good but not required) I might be interested in buying it from you.

I know a lot of people fall out of love with their sites or they just don't have the time to give it the love it needs.

or

Maybe you want to fund a new project?

I'm looking for sites with unique content, older than 2 months and gets some traffic.

Let me know what you've got and I will throw you an offer.

Cheers
The affiliate marketing ninja!

wazza
Trust:
Bumping..

If you've fallen out of love with your site, I might be interested in buying.
The affiliate marketing ninja!

spartacus1990
Trust:
I would recommend you to look for a website in Facebook groups. There are many people who are selling web-site in advertising groups such as Buy / Sell (city name). Check it out
Sergey Kulpin
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Discover Car Hire Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
www.discovercarhire.com
https://discover-car-hire.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php

alorap
Trust:
wazza wrote:Hey affiliates!

If you have an unwanted/unfinished or a site you no longer have the passion for that has some traffic (earnings are good but not required) I might be interested in buying it from you.

I know a lot of people fall out of love with their sites or they just don't have the time to give it the love it needs.

or

Maybe you want to fund a new project?

I'm looking for sites with unique content, older than 2 months and gets some traffic.

Let me know what you've got and I will throw you an offer.

Cheers

I've got two shopify stores that I just haven't got time to keep running and just don't have the passion for. They still get daily traffic and organic sales here and there. Is that something you're looking for?
ALOR is a one-of-a-kind California born fine jewelry and watch brand since 1979. We are the largest global designer and creator of luxury cable and 18 karat gold jewelry.

BECOME AN AFFILIATE TODAY! http://alor.com/affiliate-program/

Email: [email protected]

mylead
Trust:
I'd recommend you to look for such groups on Facebook/Twitter. Even on normal websites. There's a lot of people doing such things.
Join to MyLead - An Innovative Affiliate Network! https://mylead.global/sl/uis12C

anandkg22
Trust:
I have a acupressure niche related website, I recieve daily traffic. Not update site since a year now. Let me know if you are interested.

This topic was started on May 31, 2018 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.